2014年6月19日星期四

Sister of 2.

15 JUNE 2014, Sunday noon, sudden surprise, stories that should be told.

Another sunday of the week, feeling great because its another off day of mine after one whole week of working. This restless week of working finally bring me a good day of resting; Sunday, the Lord's day. 

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.Exodus 20:8-11

today's service started on 10am, but i had reached there on 9am; an hour earlier than i ever thought. I wander off the area for breakfast, before i make a confirmation about the time of the service today i had totally forgot to take my breakfast.
After the service, i had been told my boss's phone whom rooted by me were having something wrong with it. I couldn't help onto control my daily routine even on my off day to go to my work place; but i didn't forgotten that today was the Sabbath. And the story start here.

In the mall, there are least people who truely knows what happen outside the building. They are safe from the nature, but deep down they had forgotten the time, just like man trapped in a space where time and space never change until the end of their life... How torching for the life that spend most of their limited time in a space not having any choices to get out of this space. Pitiful.

There is me, inside the mall fixing phones. And then she came in. I'm shocked. Allison, a beautiful 18 year old girl who had every little guy eyes sat upon. Her family genes are beautiful, as her eyes, faces, skins, even her body shapes would steals people hearts. In her, there are the purest child dreams about fairy tales would come true in her little mind, as so much as any others girl would want; a true love from the Prince and a happily ever after ending.

"Oppa!", she called me. As it was Sunday where by that moment I still feeling sleepy and tired. 

"Ahhh...", I yawned when I put my head towards the voice. There she was, came quite close to the counter right infornt of me as I were bowing my head down fixing phones. 

"Ohh.. hai!.." I said, not thinking she would be here in this moment. And there I saw her, with her little sister right beside her, her name is Ashley.  As I took a look upon Allison, I found that she was wearing hills and dressed nicely for her family day. And as I repeat again, they both have a beautiful genes from their family.

We go for a lunch as I haven't ate mine as she invited. We walked around, not knowing what to eat as I was considering what would be the best for her. I suggested Kimbay and both agreed. We sit down on the table, we ordered. As I love to notice every single detail of others onto how they react on every situation, I was there looking at them, recording down every single detail that makes this sisters, sharing, chit-chating, and how they eat; I'm not psycho by the way, and not weird. I grew up alone with myself, forcing myself into an independent young man as I'm now. And this happiness caught my attention. It was beautiful to say it is.

As her Dad were going home, they rushed eating what they ordered. Both of this sister pushed their plates on the table caught my attention and I react going to the counter paying the bills for them. It was a worth to see all this beautiful little details in life as we maybe not saw all this in our daily life and so I paid the bill with glad, not letting her to pay me back any single sens. She insisted on paying me back the money, and somehow she pay me back. Hahaha..

After the lunch, we parted away. She going back with her dad, I going back home for a good rest. Didn't go for the choir practice on that day. Guess the lunch took my time away, hahaha.
Happy day, happy Sunday. Until next time then.


没有评论:

发表评论

若不是神恩,我12岁那年早就死了

在夜晚,当你独自一人闭上眼睛躺在床上的时候,终是是回想起以前的事情。明明是那么想逃避的,但却在最安静的时候全都回来了。若不是神恩,我早就已经在12岁那年死了。 夜长梦多,安静的时刻,就是与自己对话的时间。人长大了,时间越来越少了,精力也大不如从前。如果人的一生有70多,那今...